Apply for community support
Organizations must meet the following criteria to qualify for sponsorship:
- Be tax exempt in its own name under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code for a minimum of three years.
- Be established for the purpose of providing not-for-profit community services directly to individuals in one or more of the following categories:
- Military Members and/or Military Families
- Provide services directly to individuals.
Global will not make contributions:
- To individuals.
- For religious activities.
- To individual sports teams.
- To political organizations or campaigns.
- To organizations designed primarily for lobbying.
- For travel, either by groups or individuals.
- To eligible organizations through professional fundraisers.
- To organizations established primarily for fundraising purposes.
- The eligible organization must be located in a community that Global services with local branches.
- Only applications from eligible organizations as defined above will be considered for contributions.