What's Happening In Your Community?
Global Credit Union is proud to be a partner in our community. Below are a few of our recent community partnerships and programs. Click on the program name, where applicable, to find out how you can participate too.
February 4 - September 22
Discover the amazing world of soils at the MAC! This experience combines interactive technology, hands-on activities, beautifully illustrated graphics and even soil core samples from each of the 50 states!
Join Global’s team to support the fight against MS. MS is a disease of the central nervous system that interrupts the flow of information from the brain to the body. The MS walk helps fund research and treatment that propels us closer to a world free of MS.
The March for Babies walk gives hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money raised supports programs in our community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten babies. Join Global at the walk April 26 at Gonzaga.
- JDRF Walk for diabetes research
- Wear Red: Support our Troops
- Zak! Charity Open auction dinner and golf tournament
- Paying tribute to our troops
- Global Credit Union prepares to aid members during sequestration and furloughs
- Global Credit Union-Redefined and Reimagined
- Global employees donated over 1425 hours to community service
- Global Credit Union Honors our Troops